Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Charger for iPhone 3GS

Options
  • 10-10-2009 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

Guys, do any of ye know where I would get my hands on a couple of chargers (Want to spend as little as possible) for my 3GS. Searching is disabled at the min, but went through 57 pages of threads without finding anything!

Sorry if it has been posted before.

Thanks very much.

Jay

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

jaykay2 wrote: »
    Guys, do any of ye know where I would get my hands on a couple of chargers (Want to spend as little as possible) for my 3GS. Searching is disabled at the min, but went through 57 pages of threads without finding anything!

Sorry if it has been posted before.

Thanks very much.

Jay

got an apple branded dock that charges the iphone & apple bluetooth headset in tkmaxx for €7.99. comes with the 220v - usb power supply as well.
    they have ones that don't have the headset charger built-in for €16.99 :eek:

have seen them in a few tk stores so u might be lucky

http://www.pdastreet.com/images/articles/dockbluetoothiphone.jpg

(bt headset in pic - it's not included in the box)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

The 2 euro store sells a car charger for the ipod/iphone. Cigarette charger with removable retractable iphone synch cable. Hard to beat for 2 quidd!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

e cell shop on ebay is my favourite for such accessories ,and ship free and fast

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

phill106 wrote: »
    The 2 euro store sells a car charger for the ipod/iphone. Cigarette charger with removable retractable iphone synch cable. Hard to beat for 2 quidd!

Definitely - and they work just as well they've saved my ass on several occasions!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭dingding

www.dealextreme.com
    Has a lot if iPhone accessories such as charging leads etc..

Takes a few weeks to deliver and dirt cheap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭jaykay2

Thanks for advice guys.

Advertisement