Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christopher Karloff

Options
  • 10-10-2009 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Dear all,

I was recently going through some albums I havnt listened to for a few years. This led me back to Kasabians original album and I began to wonder why their last two have both failed to live up to their original.

That is perhaps a question for another day, however, a good question is where is Christopher Karloff now? He was kicked out before they released Empire. Does anybody know if he is still recording music?

Cheers

Booker

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Rabbit Heart

I heard he was/is in a band called Black Onassis. There's been hardly any news about him since he left Kasabian.
    their last two have both failed to live up to their original.

I personally love all three
    The debut is probably my favourite but West Ryder is edging it's way in there ;)

Advertisement