Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bic Natural Surf 2 7'9'' for Sale

Options
  • 10-10-2009 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

Folks,
    Bic 7'9'' Natural Surf 2 for Sale. 1 year old, this is my 2nd board, I use my long board more. Delivery/collection in Dublin area.

Peter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭dermo f

how much any pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

price?

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Peterd66

Will post actual picture later, but it is this model

http://www.bicsportsurfboards.com/products/acs,3,61/7-9-natural-surf-2,480.html

and the actual graphic is the attachement.

They seem to be retailing new in shops at €335, so given it is 1year old, and a weekend warriers 2nd board say €230?

Peter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Burgerman55

seen as you could get a brand new one online with extras for around 260, i think you might want to cut a few euros off that...

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭-maccer-

Hi Peterd66,

I would be willing to offer €150 for it.

• Advertisement

New to this sales lark but price is based on what I was offered when trading in in surf shop. I thought it would better for someone to buy direct. I am open to offers but apologies, at €150 I am better trading in to shop.

I forgot to mention that this includes bag, fins, leash.

Peter

My offer was based on just the board and fins. For the lot I would give you €170. Let me know, thanks.

To be honest the surf shop was offereing me more and that was without the bag. If you want to discuss call me at <snip>

Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

I would be interested in buying it. ive only just taken up surfing and would proberly be able to offer you 160-70 for it. send me a PM

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the response. I am prepared to offer €180 as my final offer. As Burgerman said you can buy them new for around €260 so that is as high as I am willing to go for second hand. If you can get more than this in the surf shop then I would take it as it is a good price. Thanks.

• Advertisement

Sent you a private message in PM with contact details.

Peter

Buyer was unable to complete sale, so now back on sale.

Peter

Advertisement