Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC undisputed 2009 DLC for xbox

Options
  • 10-10-2009 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi guys I noticed the downloadable fighters (bader and escudero) are available for the game now. When I got my copy at game on pre-order I thought it was a free download of these fighters once they were released but I went in today and they said they'd never heard of that offer. Anyone know anything about this as I dont think paying the £4.99 for microsoft points just to get these two is worth it.

Or even better if anyone has the code for the free download or can gameshare them it would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭bevan619

You get this code with the "Special Edition" UFC for a fiver extra. No special box or anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭wandy

bevan619 wrote: »
    You get this code with the "Special Edition" UFC for a fiver extra. No special box or anything.

Is the code the same for all xbox users or individual codes? I paid £2 more on the day than the shelves copy for my preordered copy so didn't complain cos was told it would allow me a free download when they were released.

If the code is the same for all xbox users and you have it any chance you could PM it to me please. Is pretty annoying being asked to pay for something you thought was included in the price :mad:

It should have been inside the box. That shop screwed you over.

It should have been inside the box. That shop screwed you over.

Yea there was nothing inside the box except the manual :(
    So they are all individual codes then?

wandy wrote: »
    Yea there was nothing inside the box except the manual :(
    So they are all individual codes then?

I'm afraid so. Do you have the receipt or something?

You could e-mail THQ and say the code doesn't work.

• Advertisement

I'm afraid so. Do you have the receipt or something?

You could e-mail THQ and say the code doesn't work.

yea might try that thanks for the help mate, much appreciated :D

Your welcome :D

Advertisement