Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Never Dies

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I've seen Phantom 4 times and loved it each time so yeah I'm really looking forward to seeing what they do with this :D

Never saw it in London though so that second clip was my first time seeing the guy who'll play the role of Phantom but certainly by all accounts he's supposed to be brilliant so should be good.

fyi if you signup to the website you get a download (mp3) of Coney Island Waltz

Hey JohnK

I saw Phantom first as a teenager in London i begged to see it :) and have been back quite a few times.

Sierra Bogess who'll play Christine is imo a brilliant choice, Ramon i'm not that familliar.

Coney Island waltz i like, the fun fair theme is reminiscint of Masquerade maybe? Will have to listen again but i definately am excited about the setting and how they will bring Coney Island to life.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

I only saw Phantom for the first last in May in London and I loved it. I'm not an Andrew Lloyd Webber fan but I really really enjoyed Phantom.

I'm looking forward to seeing how they work a sequel to it. I'd like to go see it next summer depending on finances!

Hi fonpokno,

Not a fan of ALW :eek:! I don't discriminate in my love of musicals :D.
    But seriously it's a big step with the sequel as Phantom has some die hard fans, but i think the setting hopefully will keep the magic that had us spellbound in the original and after all Phantom is going back to where he came from, the Freak Shows of that era.

I really hope to book soon for it cause if i don't it'll be left on the shelf, a matinee of Phantom and then the sequel that night, Phantom overload :).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Hi fonpokno,

Not a fan of ALW :eek:! I don't discriminate in my love of musicals :D.
    :) I just find some of his music very childish or something.. I don't know what it is! Only a few of his songs hit me, most don't.
    But seriously it's a big step with the sequel as Phantom has some die hard fans, but i think the setting hopefully will keep the magic that had us spellbound in the original and after all Phantom is going back to where he came from, the Freak Shows of that era.
    Yeah I look forward to the reactions that come out after it. I'd say there'll be very mixed feelings on it regardless of how good it is.
    I really hope to book soon for it cause if i don't it'll be left on the shelf, a matinee of Phantom and then the sequel that night, Phantom overload :).
    I say i'll go but I'll never end up there, I always ending up putting these things off for one reason or another.

• Advertisement
Advertisement