Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travian

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Mariilyn

played it a couples of time, but i dont like it;):rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 borisbullrunner

ah i like it its just really slow. takes time to get going :D. what online game you play?

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭5h4mr0(k

Just started playing Travian a week or so ago. Recommend an alliance?

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Welruc

5h4mr0(k wrote: »
    Just started playing Travian a week or so ago. Recommend an alliance?

What world are you playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭5h4mr0(k

deuceswild wrote: »
    What world are you playing?

UK2

• Advertisement

Im playing the speed server, there is a new server starting soon on the .com i might give it a go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 whywonder

UK3 will be restarting sometime in December for anyone interested.

Be warned though- once you get into this game, it really can be addictive. :)

If you do decide to start up, PM me for tips. I should be embarrassed by how much I know about it but... I'm not. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,384 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

have been playing this for about 4 years now
    i have just started s5.com and got to my highest position on my last server at 12th position
    i have been given a key for the beta of version 4.0 so that is starting in a few days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 whywonder

Oh god. Good luck with that. I've seen the current 4.0 test server and... gah. Its a pretty big step away from the original game. That said, it does have some good points, but I won't be playing it.

My last round was exhausting- the game gets really time consuming in the end stages. I certainly won't be starting any of the .com servers anytime soon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

Guys the x5 speed server is due to start on Dec 1st if anyone is up for it you can reg your account now. I played last about a year or so ago and have been wanting to start a new game so I'm gonna give this one a go.

• Advertisement

UK3 is starting on dec 20th, gonna play this one, hopefully with a dual if anyone is interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Ullrich

A great game but it demands devotion if you are even gonna have a chance to enjoy it without being raided 24/7 :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

agreed i got bored of this years game last month too boring for effort required

Advertisement