Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale SRC hk416

Options
  • 09-10-2009 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭

Bought for 350 in MIA, skirmished twice. Reason for selling, I was waiting for the KWA m4's to come in but it took too long, so I bought this gun because of my impatience. The gun needs a new hop up rubber because it misfeeds sometimes on full auto. Comes with 1 high cap mag, PEQ box, stubby silencer, 8.4V 1100mAh battery which fits inside PEQ. I removed the hop up sliding cover because it kept making the dust cover flip open, unfortunately I lost it, result charging handle does nothing. Also comes with a crane stock and standard m4 stock.

Price EUR250 non negotiable!!
    Located in Dundrum area

In the picture the EOtech 557 is not included.

Will sell it with the m203 (short) grenade launcher and 3 grenades for EUR300 (very fair deal in my opinion)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Vents

Soberts wrote: »
    Bought for 350 in MIA, skirmished twice. Reason for selling, I was waiting for the KWA m4's to come in but it took too long, so I bought this gun because of my impatience. The gun needs a new hop up rubber because it misfeeds sometimes on full auto. Comes with 1 high cap mag, PEQ box, stubby silencer, 8.4V 1100mAh battery which fits inside PEQ. I removed the hop up sliding cover because it kept making the dust cover flip open, unfortunately I lost it, result charging handle does nothing. Also comes with a crane stock and standard m4 stock.

Price EUR250 non negotiable!!
    Located in Dundrum area

In the picture the EOtech 557 is not included.

Will sell it with the m203 (short) grenade launcher and 3 grenades for EUR300 (very fair deal in my opinion)

Hi Soberts.

I see that the price is non negotiable. Thats fine. Please don't feel the need to respond to this post. Chancing my arm.:o

I can offer €180 and can collect.(all the cash I can muster)

Just putting it out there. post if you wanna, don't if you don't wanna know. (might help keep your thread clean.:))

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Soberts

Hey Vents,

I apprecite your offer very much, it is just a bit too low for me. If you can make it EUR220 we have a deal, its just that I bought it for EUR350.

Just confirming you know that the grenade launcher and grenades are NOT included at that price, just to avoid any misunderstandings!!

Regards Steven

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Offer the 220 can pickup tonight if you're around

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭DKILLER12

hey i bought tm p90 with silencer 4 €220 maybe could trade???

DKILLER12 wrote: »
    hey i bought tm p90 with silencer 4 €220 maybe could trade???

ohh ye what about silencer , sight.......... (not grenade launcher i know)
    Sorry DKILLER12 but I am looking for cash, looking to buy an M4 variant
    Regards
    Steven

Ye it comes with the silencer, not the sight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Vents

Soberts wrote: »
    Hey Vents,

I apprecite your offer very much, it is just a bit too low for me. If you can make it EUR220 we have a deal, its just that I bought it for EUR350.

Just confirming you know that the grenade launcher and grenades are NOT included at that price, just to avoid any misunderstandings!!

Regards Steven

Thanks for the reply.

I can't go any higher unfortuanly.:(

"Just confirming you know that the grenade launcher and grenades are NOT included at that price"

:)Thanks. I would sell my fillings to make €220 if it was.:D

Good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭DKILLER12

ok cheers!!

Vents wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply.

I can't go any higher unfortuanly.:(

"Just confirming you know that the grenade launcher and grenades are NOT included at that price"

:)Thanks. I would sell my fillings to make €220 if it was.:D

Good luck :)

No worries,
    Thanks for your interest

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭CAVEMAN_69

hi soberts, are u selling the grenade launcher separate? if so how much?

Sorry man, there were a load of posts when I made the offer, can offer the 220euro collected from dundrum today if you'd like :)

luke

• Advertisement

lperrozzi wrote: »
    Sorry man, there were a load of posts when I made the offer, can offer the 220euro collected from dundrum today if you'd like :)

luke
    Done deal, move to PM

Pm sent :D thanks!

CAVEMAN_69 wrote: »
    hi soberts, are u selling the grenade launcher separate? if so how much?
    The grenade launcher cost me EUR110, the 3 grenades were 20 each. Ill sell it for EUR130 with the grenades.

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭CAVEMAN_69

just taking a chance here..Offer E70 for the nade launcher and grenades.

HK416 collected, and what can I say, its some piece of kit :D

Steven, you were a pleasure to deal with, look forward to seeing you on the field someday!

Advertisement