Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboard / Guitar

Options
  • 09-10-2009 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hey would anybody know whether guitar would be easier to learn than the keyboard??? I play a small bit of keyboard but want to learn guitar but if its really hard to learn i mite not bother!!!! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Neal_B

Why not do both??!
    Guitar is hard but well worth it. If you learn keyboard you will probably have a better grasp of music theory than if you learned guitar. If you learn guitar women will fall over themselves to get at you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 lorrylambo

Ha ha i hope not seen i myself am a woman...!!!! Thanks for your advice anyway, tink il just learn both to flip ;) (how hard can it be)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Neal_B

nothing hotter than a lady with a guitar. You could always buy a keytar

heroes-of-the-keytar.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 lorrylambo

Ha brillant!! Well if it meant i got to hang out with the like of those guys then im defo gona put on hand to the keytar...rock on!!! :)

Advertisement