Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormal Activity

Options
  • 09-10-2009 1:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I saw this movie last week in Philadelphia. Ive been following this film for 2 years since i heard about it on a website. i will say this; You need to see this movie in the cinema to get the full dose of the experience. Ive never been to a movie where the whole audience gasps together and is clinging to people. I hope you guys in ireland get it soon.

My only gripe was that the director shot a couple of different endings, but Paramount or Dreamworks had to put their silly little studio bit on the ending and it kind of conflicts with what the style of the rest of the movie was like. This movie will stay with you for nights on end.

Also if anybody is looking to get excited for Halloween. I just watched a great movie called Trick r Treat. Its all the scares you dream about as a kid. No low budget, this one is very commercial. but excellent

Good Luck

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Logan

Seen Trick R Treat not bad movie, some people will argue though, lol but yes waiting for Paranormal Activity for a while now..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

jonadonni wrote: »

Also if anybody is looking to get excited for Halloween. I just watched a great movie called Trick r Treat. Its all the scares you dream about as a kid. No low budget, this one is very commercial. but excellent

Good Luck

Wheres Trick r Treat available? Can u watch it online?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

jonadonni wrote: »
    I downloaded it from mininova.org

Probably not the best idea to promote this site on boards.

Iv been banned from one of the games forums for suggesting something similar.

Could be different here doh.

Advertisement