Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ross Castle Open Investigation (18/10/2009)

Options
  • 09-10-2009 1:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Join IPIC on our Public Investigation to Ross Castle. The overnight investigation will take place on the 18th of October, the night includes Bed & Breakfast.

Email info@irishparanormal.org for more details...

Regards
    IPIC

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Whats the charge???

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Jessica xxx

Logan wrote: »
    Join IPIC on our Public Investigation to Ross Castle. The overnight investigation will take place on the 18th of October, the night includes Bed & Breakfast.

Email info@irishparanormal.org for more details...

Regards
    IPIC
    There is one on the 17th of Oct! Is this the same one or a different group? Im going with a group of 12 on the 17th (sat)

kshiel wrote: »
    Whats the charge???
    €60 as far as i know, im going on the 17th and its 60.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Logan

Hi kshiel the price at the moment is 70 for the night and breakfast the next day...

Regards

Hi all just updating you on the current investigation.. Places are limited so if people are interested please email info@irishparanormal.org

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hi Logan

I just saw your thread. I have already been up to Ross Castle for the night and I am broke so cant go anywhere for the month but I would be interested if you had any other nights coming up

No problem Milly we look forward to meeting you at our next public investigation...

Logan

--EDIT-- The price for our investigation is now 50 each...

No problem Milly we look forward to meeting you at our next public investigation...

Logan

--EDIT-- The price for our investigation is now 50 each...
    Hi Logan,

Im going to Ross this weekend, but can you keep me updated on the next investigation in Nov to please? Thanks

Hi Jessica we will do.

Thanks

Hi Jessica we will do.

Thanks

Thanks ! :)

• Advertisement

Hi all, due to a low interest in this at the current time, IPIC have cancelled the Ross Castle investigation.. Thank you again for anyone who had an interest and will let you know when we arrange one for next time...

Regards
    Garret

Advertisement