Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Career Investigation

Options
  • 08-10-2009 6:50pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 188 ✭✭

Im doing Career Investigation in school...because english is not my first language i have a small problem :D . What exactly do i have to write for the questions marked in red :) . Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

For "Evaluation of Career in the Light of my Personal Aptitude, my general interests and my choice of leaving cert subjects" Would mean to write a summary of the career taking your personal ability (aptitude), your interests and your leaving cert subjects into account.

"Evaluation of Skills Developed and the Insights gained from the Experience of Actually Doing a Career Investigation".
    This means a summary of what you learned doing a career investigation, basically.

Advertisement