Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ebay: cell phone broken after 3 days

Options
  • 08-10-2009 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi All,

I bought a cell phone for 47 euros + 10 for shipping. It's headset socket has broken after 3 days. So I could spend another 10 euros for send it back and wait for a replacement... not sure if I have to pay also another 10 euros for they send it back to me...

the thing is that I do not want to spend another 10 euros... that would be 20 euros of shipping over a phone worth 47 !!!! it is a ripp off... and then I should around 2 months to get the replacement...

I am sure that the seller is aware of it... and it uses to ripp off the people "legally"... so I propoused the seller to send me a MP3 player as compensation and ofcourse the seller told me : "we will be happy to replace your phone etc..."...

using this system, of selling cheap items that break after few days, the seller is sure to get positive feedbacks (before the item breaks) and in the same time, he doesn't get any replacement order as the items are to cheap to send them back !!! for my point of view it is a rippoff !!!!

so,

how can I repport the bad quality of that item so that other buyers will not buy the same crap ? :mad:

thanks guys !

Comments

Advertisement