Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cover up for a full sleeve

Options
  • 08-10-2009 1:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Picture of my tattoo and a picture of the way the tattoo should of turned out,i got it done 12 years ago, bad bad job anyway im looking to get a full sleeve, angels vs demons for the theme, is it possible to get a cover up, any ideas wud be great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭QOTSA90

Im so sorry it turned out that bad!:eek:

Yes you can definitely get that covered up, but it will be a lot of black :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 jordank

you could get it redone that might work lines are better now than 12 years ago-if it will be in a sleeve it will be lost in there anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Kitty k

You should bring it into an artist and see if it can be reworked I think it could be fixed as opposed to cover or consider a couple of sessions of laser to lighten it so you have more freedom for a cover up . oooh or the more I stare at it maybe it could be made into a large demon head (where the 2 light areas are either side of the sword could be eyes large horned head etc) it would be really darkI dont know if it could be done you would need to chat to a tattooist and let them look at it in the flesh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

In my amateur opinion I think the original pic is a bad image for a tattoo in the 1st place. It's also probably too much detail for the size you have it too.
    I would go for the cover-up option. As the original tat looks quite faded and not too filled in, a decent cover could be done IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Delorian

Whatever you decide, keep us updated with pics will you? I'd be very interested to see how it goes. Tough one to cover up I think, but doable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 irish_stickman

if the artist adds white to make the black more defined and a few other colours i think that would look great in a sleeve

Advertisement