Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This girl will sleep with me IF

Options
  • 08-10-2009 12:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭

Hello guys some help will be appreciated, a while back I posted a clip of myself on youtube, this girl i know and kind of like said it really sucked. I told her I could probably get alot of hits on hit, so she said that she will sleep with me if this thing gets 100 000+ hits.

I really want to sleep with this girl, please watch the clip and help me spread the word so I get 100 000+ hits and sexy time :D
    <snip - no spamming your videos please>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Pics of the girl or GTFO!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

IBTL....Looks like its a hand shandy for you buddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

IF that was you, she was right!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

Well having looked at your video clip i think the way you ride it's gonna end in disaster.

also 100,000 hits to sleep with her? I suppose it must be a million if she'll let you fúck her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

I checked it twice for you OP :D:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

She aint going to sleep with ya ,this is the real world , women people tell lies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭SLUSK

MizzLolly wrote: »
    I checked it twice for you OP :D:p
    Thank you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

SLUSK wrote: »
    Hello guys some help will be appreciated, a while back I posted a clip of myself on youtube, this girl i know and kind of like said it really sucked. I told her I could probably get alot of hits on hit, so she said that she will sleep with me if this thing gets 100 000+ hits.

I really want to sleep with this girl, please watch the clip and help me spread the word so I get 100 000+ hits and sexy time :D
    <snip - no spamming your videos please>
    chivalry is not dead

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

OP I'll take one for the team and sleep with you if you promise never to post anything as bad as this again. Nothing too kinky though, I draw the line at animals.

I remember seeing something along these exact same lines on some other forum too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭SLUSK

MikeC101 wrote: »
    OP I'll take one for the team and sleep with you if you promise never to post anything as bad as this again. Nothing too kinky though, I draw the line at animals.

I remember seeing something along these exact same lines on some other forum too.
    no thanks I only wish to have sexy time with female humans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

:(

Not even if I put it between my legs so it looks like I have girl parts, like that nice young man in the documentary about young sheep with speech difficulties?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

You're some sap OP.... I mean ffs....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement