Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M.E.N Arena (UFC 105)

Options
  • 07-10-2009 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭

Has anyone ever been to the MEN arena in Manchester for a gig? Going to UFC 105 in a few weeks and was just wondering what its like there regarding bars, view etc. (we have seats in the upper tier) :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭mcdermott

I saw kings of leon there at the start of the year and was in the nose bleeds

its high up like i couldnt see much, depends on high you are I suppose but I wouldnt like to be where I was cause you wont see a thing.

Sound wise i found it the worst Ive ever been to for a gig, it was my birthday present from the woman so I couldnt say much at the time, but I def didnt like it as a venue.

Might be different for UFC tho....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

Just a note on this one guys, we will be showing UFC105 at our cage contender aftershow party which is on the same night, your cage contender ticket will get you into the after party

John
    www.fight.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭wandy

I'm hoping it will be a good venue. Me and a mate got tickets for lower tier. Bit more expensive but its roughly where he was sitting at UFC 95 in London and he loved the seats. BRING ON COUTURE!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭magotch07

Has anyone ever been to the MEN arena in Manchester for a gig? Going to UFC 105 in a few weeks and was just wondering what its like there regarding bars, view etc. (we have seats in the upper tier) :rolleyes:

the MEN arena is in the centre of manchester there are sum good bars around but if you hop on the tram ur only two stops away from Printworks where all the bars are

Just to let anyone whos going over Randys book launch is the next day in manchesters Hard Rock. Theres a Q&A sesh followed by a signed copy of his bookand a goodie bag from the organisers Fight Inc. Tickets are £27, check out fight inc. site for more info

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Maldini2706

Joe Rogan's doing a comedy gig again on the Friday as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭DB888

Does anyone have a link with more info on the Randy book signing on the day after 105??..Cant seem to find the site..

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭mooeire

Dofo going to the book signing!!!! :) Here's the link http://www.fightersinc.net/experience.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭DB888

Brilliant!!!..Im going to try change my flights so i can get to it!!
    Thanks for the link

DB888 wrote: »
    Brilliant!!!..Im going to try change my flights so i can get to it!!
    Thanks for the link

Yea i'm going to this myself. Cannot wait till this weekend. Its gonna be immense. Also note for anyone flying into Liverpool, the Terravision bus runs from right outside airport to manchester city centre for about £8. Alternatively trains will be running from all over Liverpool and is about £12for an open return.

• Advertisement
Advertisement