Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Filming in Swords Castle?

Options
  • 07-10-2009 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭

Seems to be a big production shooting in there at the moment, any ideas what they are shooting?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Nodster

The Tudors (Jonathan Rhys Meyers, etc.) - been reported in the Fingal Indo weeks ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

My Bro was in on the set in the castle. A buddy of his working for the production company.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

My Bro was in on the set in the castle. A buddy of his working for the production company.

Been there, done that. :)

Is it 1st or 2nd unit?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

Larianne wrote: »
    Been there, done that. :)

Is it 1st or 2nd unit?

2nd Unit as far as I know. My friend works locations for the Tudors and was going on about 2nd unit the other day so I guess its them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Ah, I saw a few of them in Malahide lastnight and was wondering what was on. Are they filming there for long?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭PCros

Clare Bear wrote: »
    Ah, I saw a few of them in Malahide lastnight and was wondering what was on. Are they filming there for long?

Drove past this morning and seems to be finished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Danny1980

I live in Swords and went down to Swords Castle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LwnPx5TV9s

Unfortunately just 2nd unit...The paramedic guy that is on set told us, a reporter lady from a newspaper was dissapointed aswell, that JRM wasn't there...
    The shot the Siege of Boulogne there. Season 4 will be out on telly in a few days in the states, so, might not be long until we'll get it here aswell.

Does anyone know of a Topic about The Tudors here on boards.ie? I find navigation bit difficult as there's so many categories and sub categories. Grateful for any info! Thanks in advance!

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,868 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Danny1980 wrote: »

Does anyone know of a Topic about The Tudors here on boards.ie? I find navigation bit difficult as there's so many categories and sub categories. Grateful for any info! Thanks in advance!

I was going to say here, but it looks like you've already found it

Advertisement