Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*SPOILER* Dream 11 *SPOILER* (spoilers inside)

Options
  • 06-10-2009 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,929 ✭✭✭

* Bibiano Fernandes (7-2) def. Hiroyuki Takaya (12-7-1) via Split Decision
    * Shinya Aoki (22-4) def. Joachim Hansen (19-8-1) via Submission (Armbar) R2
    * Kazushi Sakuraba (25-12-1, 2 NC) def. Rubin Williams (0-1) via Submission (Kimura) R1
    * Tatsuya Kawajiri (25-5-2) def. Melchor Manibusan (2-4) via TKO (Punches) R1
    * Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou (7-4) def. Bob Sapp (10-6-1) via TKO (Punches) R1
    * Ikuhisa Minowa (43-30-8) def. Hong Man Choi (2-3) via Submission (Heel Hook) R1
    * Bibiano Fernandes (6-2) def. Joe Warren (2-1) via Submission (Armbar) R1
    * Hiroyuki Takaya (12-6-1) def. Hideo Tokoro (22-17-1) via TKO (Punches) R2
    * Kazuyuki Miyata (8-7) def. Daiki "DJ.taiki" Hata (11-6-3) via Unanimous Decision

Some great fights, Great armbars by Aoki and Fernandes (even if Joe Warren wasnt too happy with the stoppage)

I'd really love to know what was going on in Saku's entrance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

Watched a few of the fights. Aokis armbar was just pure class. Managed to hold the position until the opportunity to sink it in arrived. Would love to see him against Penn. Not gonna happen though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

Decent fights. The only real surprise for me was warren losing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

i thought Takaya won the final.

The aoki armbar was class and lol at Minowaman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Dodged spoilers above phew :D

I'm only on the 2nd fight this thing is 4 hours long as usual :D, but one thing i noticed is how noisy the crowd are.

Easy to tell even if i didn't know that this event was in Yokahama :D

Quote of the nite from Michael Schievello "If it goes to the ground Minowaman is gonna need to take 2 buses and a train just to get to side control"

Edit Edit Edit he f**king subbed Hong Man!!!!!!!!!!!! :O

Advertisement