Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A question for fans of Dawn Landes

Options
  • 06-10-2009 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I was listening to Phantom on sunday morning(I think the show was called the comedown with Pearl......great show by the way)and the DJ played one of Dawn's songs. . I cant remember what the name of the song was or the album it was taken from but I was blown away by it, beautiful music.
    Could somebody who is a fan of Dawn recommend one of her albums? Or are they all good?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,128 ✭✭✭mosstin

tunguska wrote: »
    Hi
    I was listening to Phantom on sunday morning(I think the show was called the comedown with Pearl......great show by the way)and the DJ played one of Dawn's songs. . I cant remember what the name of the song was or the album it was taken from but I was blown away by it, beautiful music.
    Could somebody who is a fan of Dawn recommend one of her albums? Or are they all good?
    Thanks
    Saw her recently in Galway support Okkervil River and her set was 50/50 but the parts that were good, were very good indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭shampoosuicide

she's brilliant. 'Dawn's Music' is a good place to start, i think it's a compilation of early material. 'Fireproof' is also a very good album. haven't heard the new one yet...Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

she's brilliant. 'Dawn's Music' is a good place to start, i think it's a compilation of early material. 'Fireproof' is also a very good album. haven't heard the new one yet...Enjoy!

Thats great, thanks for taking the time to reply, I appreciate that.

Advertisement