Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chitchat about Sims2

Options
  • 06-10-2009 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭

I imagine most will be playing Sims3 (but I can't get it to work) so I carry on with Sims2.. anyone else playing it :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭SeekUp

Yes, I'm still playing Sims 2 . . . and will be until I get a new computer!

I'm surprised that I've only had one werewolf and one vampire. You'd think that I'd have tons . . .

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I'm on the Sims 2. Couldn't be bothered upgrading tbh! I might when I get a Mac, because the Sims 2 won't work on it anyway.

Sometimes I wonder how I made it for years without anyone aging!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I started this again, really enjoyed it but I think I will start again and do it without cheats :o I had my sim married (she took on the guy with 2 kids) and was trying to get pregnant :eek:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

not sure if i could go back. sims 3 is da bomb :pac:

then again, i havent all the expansions for sims 2. might pick 1 or 2 up

• Advertisement

not sure if i could go back. sims 3 is da bomb :pac:

then again, i havent all the expansions for sims 2. might pick 1 or 2 up

Sims3 didn't work for me and I didn't like Sims3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭AEG

Heard very mixed things about the sims 3, plus not really bored with it yet as I try to limit the amount of time I spend playing it.

angel01 wrote: »
    Sims3 didn't work for me and I didn't like Sims3

What didn't you like about Sims 3? You think Sims 2 is better, then?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Faith wrote: »
    I'm on the Sims 2. Couldn't be bothered upgrading tbh! I might when I get a Mac, because the Sims 2 won't work on it anyway.

Well it will if you get the mac version.

Mine slowed up big time because of all the add ons I downloaded for it, so I got bored and stopped playing. May give 3 a try if I can get it cheap, not sure if it'll even work on my new computer.

SeekUp wrote: »
    What didn't you like about Sims 3? You think Sims 2 is better, then?

I prefer the style of Sims2, Sims3 didn't work graphically on my laptop (though it should have!) so I sold it.

• Advertisement

I'll sometimes turn on the game and just let my sims do whatever they want to do while I watch tv or knit or whatever. So I had the game on yesterday, and an NPC stopped by for a visit. He must've gotten hungry -- but instead of leaving, as one will usually do when they have to go to the bathroom/get hungry/bored/etc., he starved to death, right in Jodie's at-home salon!

I don't think I've ever had an NPC die on my lot before, unless they drowned or caught on fire . . . but never because of their own negligence. Has anyone else had this happen?

Advertisement