Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EFR amateur series-Novemer 1st

Options
  • 06-10-2009 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

The next EFR amateur show will be on November 1t at its usual home in The Ramble inn Antrim

This is mainly designed for competitors starting of in mma competition,matches consist of 3x3 minute rounds,shin protectors and 10z mma gloves are mandatory,the only head shots allowed are those with the glove or the padded lower leg

No knee's to the head are allowed or strikes to the head while grounded

The card is filling up nicely,anyone wanting to compete on this show should contact me David Patterson at www.progressivecombat@hotmail.com

I am also looking for a B class welterweight (77kg) to compete against mark palmer (3-3-0),we finish these days with one or two pro A or B fights,if interested contact me on the e mail address above

Advertisement