Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking For Artistic Help

Options
  • 06-10-2009 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hello.

I was wondering if there is anyone here willing to help me with a College paper due Thursday 15th October.

I need to do a Essay on Work Experience in the fine art field. I need to interview an Artist in this field and have them explain (by email) the following questions:

Describe the industry/sector and its range of occupations.

Describe the Qualifications and Experience needed for work associated with one occupation in the vocational area also.
    (For this section contact someone working in or that has worked in your area of interest. It should detail their education and career profile. And if possible images of the person(s) and their work.)

I have been wrecking my brains to think of people i know in this kind of field but to be honest i know of none. I'm looking for help from anyone who has worked or is working in the Fine Art field

Atm i am in a portfolio college for Art, Graphics & Design and Printmaking. I excel in the Pattern making and optical illusion side of things but lack any kind of drawing abilities. I would love to see myself in the Fine Art field, selling single pieces of art to private collectors but have a long way to go yet and much more to learn.
    I'm looking for anyone successfully selling their art as a one piece only, not as copies of an original.

If you can email me with some information on your careers or help me with this i would be forever grateful.

My email address is: abstractgraphic@hotmail.com

I look forward to your help.

Oh and my name is Feidhlim

Advertisement