Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iberia Virtual UK

Options
  • 06-10-2009 12:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello Everyone,

I'm the HR Director at Iberia Virtual UK and I would like to invite you the members of boards.ie to join.

Do you want to be A member of one of the rapidly growing virtual airlines around? If so join Iberia Virtual UK. Iberia Virtual UK is a friendly, professional virtual airline that operates out of Madrid Barajas (LEMD). We offer A wide range of aircraft to fly including A320s, 777s, A340s,747s and many more..

Iberia Virtual UK uses A very advanced software to keep track of its pilots progress and for pilots to log their flights. It is called VAFS4.

In order to join IBE UK there are only three small requirements:

1. To own a legal registered copy of FSX
    2. Join via our website http://www.iberia-virtual-uk.com
    3. To fly! :)

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to see you in the skys flying orange and red real soon.

Philip Adams
    HR Director Iberia Virtual UK

philipadams_gemini@hotmail.com

Comments

Advertisement