Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Siege Of Limerick

Options
  • 06-10-2009 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

siegeoflimerick.jpg

Gonna be some day lads. Free in too! Can't wait to see Shardborne, Brigantia, Thoughts Of Ruin, Clurichaun and Hero In Error myself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Might pop in for that too. We get little enough metal in Limerick, and there are a few decent bands on that list (some ****e too. :D )

Breakyer Face, sorry I mean Baker Place, used to be a good spot for music years ago, and was handy as Costellos is only a short stroll up the street from it.

I can still remember the regular metal nights there, and they were always held on a different night to Termights/Termites so there were two decent nights in a row per week.

Ahhh the memories of staggering out of Termites and up to the Lobster Pot for a garlic chip and cheese with some battered sausages. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

I never saw the appeal in Thoughts of Ruin really, saw them back when they were called Revenant and they failed to impress me, hasn't changed :P

Rest seem pretty good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

There's metal on in Baker's every Sunday now. Some very good stuff has gone through there. The lads have done a really good job putting music on in there the last year or so. Not just metal, but a bit of everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

I've never seen them myself which is why I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Clurichaun are a savage band. Highly recommend seeing them. Shardborne too. Some ridiculously talented band there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

If I was down there when it was on I'd be there like a shot, not worth travelling for though, although I wouldn't mind seeing Waylander, For Ruin (new album is savage) and Clurichaun again. Apart from that, I'll pass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Nockz

Shardborne and Soloway are musts in my books anyway.

I have friends in Mexico who have heard of Cluarichaun and Waylander. International stardom (of sorts)?? :p *is curious*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

What time does it start at?

Edit: Just read the poster. I suck at finding info :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

soloway and open casket are great band,would'nt mind going to this actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭MGilly84

Clearly For Ruin are the highlight!!! I mean Pete Lawlor?? Some people play base, Pete Lawlor is base!!

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Nockz

Is he all my base?

Where are the stages gonna be? I played in Bakers once... but didn't realise it was 'that' big.

• Advertisement
Advertisement