Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

funny news?

Options
  • 05-10-2009 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

hi everyone,

so im supposed to be a news reader tomorrow for a school project but have been told i need funny news stories. Does anyone know where i can get something or know anything i can use? Im desperate! My best so far is a lawer getting thrown out of court for playing peek-a-boo with the client.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum by the way, had no idea where this fits in.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Elliemental

What about this, I know I laughed when I read it at work today....

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Neighbour-From-Hell-98-Year-Old-Mary-Plaisted-Evicted-From-Home-By-Southampton-City-Council/Article/200909315382789?f=rss

Possibly not quite what you`re looking for though.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭blond45

JordanDC wrote: »
    hi everyone,

so im supposed to be a news reader tomorrow for a school project but have been told i need funny news stories. Does anyone know where i can get something or know anything i can use? Im desperate! My best so far is a lawer getting thrown out of court for playing peek-a-boo with the client.

how about the NAMA verses the lamas that were stolen when they were all rounded up when they went walk about then went missing again.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭serendip

You might find something here:

- http://www.reuters.com/news/oddlyEnough

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Just redo some Onion News Network stories.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭wolfric

breaking news... 2 seater plane crashes into a cemetery last night... rescue teams have uncovered 11 bodies and are still digging

• Advertisement

What about the story of the girl selling her granny on ebay? that could work?

News

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Man gets first reported infection of new cock eating strain of chylmidia - says its a real pain in the balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

hi everyone,

Why don't you tell them about the time you dated Peter Andre?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

Hope this helps.

Weird Asia News

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Irish Trinity

what do you call a northsider in a suit.......the accused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭JordanDC

thanks for the tips everyone, really great, anyone else know some more funny news?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭-Leelo-

Odd section on digitalspy.co.uk has some good ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

There was a tsu....

whoops.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

hi everyone,

Link?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

hi everyone,

Google is your friend,OP.:pac:

Just do what a lot of the posters in this thread did, for you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement