Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

il2 1946 - Patch 4.09 is finally out :D

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 bullet64

hello does this patch give you more planes or is it needed to play this game on line, i am trying to help my son play 1946 online and have just loaded patch 4.08 and jioned up with hyperlobby does any of this mean anyrthing to you. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ytareh

I wouldnt reccommend that stick ,all the Saiteks have weak ,floppy springs,I adore the Logitech Extreme 3d pro...(and believe me Ive tried most of the rest including some VERY pricey hardware ...)these little beauties are only 30-50 euro

I wouldnt go online until I was quite good OFF line first.At the moment this patch isnt THAT big news ,it hasnt been adopted by all servers on Hyperlobby by a long shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 bullet64

THANKS FOR INFO, WENT ON HYPERLOBBY AND HE WAS SCARED OF TAKE OFF AND LANDING LISTED ON SOME OF THE GAMES. GOD KNOWS HE MUST BE GOOD AT THE GAME AS HE SPENDS PLENTY OF TIME ON IT CHEERS

Ah yes I remember from my first couple (few!) of years that I wouldnt bother with such trivialities as take offs and landings!Id suggest roughly this order

1 Set up friendly bombers in the Quick Mission Builder and shoot at them from the rear-then maybe vary angles

2 Switch to enemy bombers with EMPTY loadout so they dont shoot back

3 Friendly fighters (from rear )

4 Enemy fighters on Novice settings maybe with them on Empty loadout to begin

5 Maybe try a landing

6 Gradually build up skills over the months and years ....

7 Start to try a bit of online -easy settings in servers

8 Try some non external views servers and offline

9 (Level High Alt Bombing???)

10 Become an online ACE!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement