Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how much is this sega game and gun worth?

Options
  • 05-10-2009 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭

i have lethal enforcer with the blue gun and game and box
    how much would all that be worth
    i need money for a NES and legend of zelda

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,011 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It think it goes for quite a bit if it's working. However if you have the pink gun it's worth a fortune. I have the pink gun but the mother threw the box out :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭joekickass345

yeh its all working
    and it not the pink gun sadly
    i put a ad for 70 euro
    that good?
    i just want a nes:(

• Registered Users Posts: 34,632 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Pink gun, 50 -100 euro - unboxed.

Blue gun boxed with game...about twenty euro or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

yeh its all working
    and it not the pink gun sadly
    i put a ad for 70 euro
    that good?
    i just want a nes:(

I dont think youll get near that!
    Why do you have 4 ads for a nes?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

why dont go on ebay for nes,way i see it you pay more for a nes locally than abroad *sorry to insult anyone...

Master of the Universe

Yeah, even with postage included, it would probably be cheaper on ebay. People over here seem to think they have a little grey box of gold.

There are many millions of them in the world. And the only thing wrong with most of them is the 72 pin connector which can be easily fixed. They really shouldn't cost that much.

yup,perfect example was i obtained an so called broken mega cd 1 from ebay england for 40 euros *that included the postage price*,it had no sound,but it was a simple fix,opening up the console,i noticed the ribbon from the cd drive was slighty halfway out from the mainboard,i pushed it back in and i got my sound back :D

you should least email the ebay sellers before you bid to see would some ship abroad,and many would,and some even commend you for asking before you bid :)

Master of the Universe

My own Sega Mega CD cost me in the region of 2 euro from ebay.ie. Postage was less than a tenner as it was domestic Ireland. Working perfectly. Actually it was like it had never been used at all.

So actually, if you really want a nes cheap, keep an eye out on ebay.ie too. If I see one I'll give you a shout. Barely anyone bids on old electronics on ebay Ireland.

A Sega master system II with some games sold yesterday on it for a fiver. I forgot about the auction and missed it :(

There are Megadrives always going there for a tenner. Actually I saw a modded one there go for a tenner recently. Even had a super sexy blue LED.

picked up the MS 2 meself not to long ago either,had some cracker port of games,some my faves where operation wolf,shinobi,california games,just thinking how i used to play the C64 versions so often,they are pale in comparsion

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

I have a Master System Converter II myself. Problem being, it doesnt work through the 32X. So that has to be plugged out before it's plugged in.

If you've ever had to set up a Sega Megadrive/32x/CD combo you will surely know it's not something you take apart lightly!

So it never gets used :(

the 32'xs are getting scarce,well you could pick up an ntsc version fairly easily and mod it to pal mind you...

Master of the Universe

If you don't collect PAL games then I would reccommend importing an NTSC 32X with an NTSC Megadrive and just going all out NTSC. You'll be able to buy a much larger range of games as there's a fairly huge difference in the availablility and rarity of games for each region. Way too many PAL 32X games are obscenely expensive.

I'd love to have Kolibri for example.

NTSC on ebay -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KOLIBRI-SEGA-32X-GENESIS-MEGA-DRIVE-CART-PLAYS-ON-PAL_W0QQitemZ360195378115QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS?hash=item53dd514bc3&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

PAL on ebay -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Kolibri-Sega-32x-Complete-Pal-Uk-Very-Rare_W0QQitemZ300345109602QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS?hash=item45edf6ac62&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Okay, fairly extreme example as one is boxed and the other isn't. But it still goes to show the difference in the regions!

knuckles chaotix was good on 32x,shame it costs a fortune on ebay...

Master of the Universe

Knuckles Chaotix really is the first case of Sonic team thinking 'hmmm..we need to add more to this Sonic dealy' and totally failing.

It's a real shame the 32X didn't see a proper Sonic release. Or the Saturn for that matter.

Wtf were they thinking?!

Imagine two major Nintendo consoles in a row without a Mario release. People would be baying for blood.

well,saturn did get sonic jam/sonic 3d,both which are good versions i thinks!

Master of the Universe

Fred83 wrote: »
    well,saturn did get sonic jam/sonic 3d,both which are good versions i thinks!

But they're just releases of Megadrive games! There was a Sonic game called Sonic Extreme in production but lots of difficulties meant it never saw the light of day.

i played the demo of the game that was leaked,i would so loved to played the demo ports of the pc versions,footage is on youtube,its awe inspireing,another demo i would loved had played is the saturn port of shemnue

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Warren3

I bought the mega cd version of Lethal Enforcers boxed from ebay for £10 about a year ago

Advertisement