Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Communication

Options
  • 05-10-2009 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭

I am looking from an email from every club to be sent to: college (at) archery.ie

My plan is to have a updated email list for the college clubs (most people only have email addresses for a few of the other clubs and some of them go to the email address of a specific member who mightn't be in the club any more). This list can then be sent back to the clubs so that shooting lists, announcements etc can be mailed around easily and clubs that mightn't check boards will get the info.

As it stands I'd say I'd personally know about half the emails but I don't know if anyone checks the accounts since most of these are a few years old.

It only takes a minute and can save people alot of time and effort later on. If you know of anyone who doesn't check boards can you let them know about this? Thanks

Waiting on emails from:

Maynooth
    DBS

Comments

Advertisement