Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

website traffic

Options
  • 05-10-2009 8:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi all,i have a website,where i have a range of timber playground equipment on view,towers,swings,playhouses etc, and because the first word starts with adventure,im getting a lot of hits,approx 80 a day,in the last year 26,000 hits,lots of people say to me that i should be targetting these hits,maybe with another product,for say €5.00,my guess is that a lot of people we not looking for towers,maybe loking for adventure walking in montana etc,but they end up on my site,i cant exactly see who they are,just have the hit counter,would anyone have any ideas,would t-shirts,with a clever logo work
    thanks
    jamesy08

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 galdikas

Your post is really unclear. Well, personally me, if I was looking for adventure, wooden swings wouldnt really be on my list. Thats the only answer I could give you after reading your post, sorry.

The rest of text, is basically a wall of letters. If you can explain in more detail, we could probably help more :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 caminowebmaster

Before you do anything or invest any money check where your visitors are coming from, how long they are staying on your site, and what exact keywords they are using.

I'd advise adding Google Analytics to your website and collecting stats for a few weeks.

Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

An interesting situation. A solution would be to place some Google Ad's on your website although this could potentially result in you losing business to rival firms. You could also approach local adventure centers asking if they'd like to be involved. You could earn commission for sending business their way or you could just offer them banner and advertising space for a set fee.

As suggested though, try find out where these people are searching from so you can try figure out how to target them better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭jamesy08

Hi,thanks for all the imput,lots to think about

Advertisement