Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Nights/Cheap Pubs/Nights to go out!

Options
  • 04-10-2009 5:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

As a student I'm regularly faced with the dilemma of wanting a night out, but with price being a major issue! I was hoping maybe people could enlighten me on any cheap, fun pubs they might know of around Dublin city centre.

I also find that the night of the week depends on whether it's worth going to a certain spot. Eg. I love Fibbers on a thursday (hush hush) cause it's always busy and drinks are only 3euro. Same can be said for Bondi which I think is also 3euro drinks on a Thursday, but there's a cover charge of 5euro in. Karma is another great spot cause it's always 3euro drinks and no cover charge, although aside from the obvious friday & saturday, I don't really know what nights would be fun!

As it is, tonight is Sunday, and I'm itching to go out and have some fun. Of course Sundays are usually a bit rubbish when it comes to going out, but I know there must be SOMEWHERE out there that will give me what I want! At the moment, my friends are suggesting Copperface Jacks, which I'm not a huge fan of. Expensive drinks, a high cover charge and overall a bit rubbish. But at least it's fun if you're in the mood I guess?

I'd just like to know what others in my shoes think, and if you've found any fun places for say 18-25 year olds that have cheap nights on around the city on whatever night of the week!

Cheers :)

Advertisement