Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QFA- What if you don't complete it by 2011?

Options
  • 04-10-2009 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey Guys

I was wondering if anyone out there knows what happens if you don't get the mimumum competency requirements fulfilled by 2011? I started in the Insurance industry in 2007 and still haven't completed the QFAs (unfortnately, I keep failing them; I find them quite difficult).

So if you don't have them completed 4 years from the time you started in the industry, what happens? Is there a penalty/do you get fired/do they suddenly recruit extra help to make you get these a.s.a.p./do you just keep going until you get them?

I just can't find the answer anywhere - all documentation I can find says it just must be completed 4 years from when you start, which I'm beginning to think must be an absolute!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Zd

Hey Guys

I was wondering if anyone out there knows what happens if you don't get the mimumum competency requirements fulfilled by 2011? I started in the Insurance industry in 2007 and still haven't completed the QFAs (unfortnately, I keep failing them; I find them quite difficult).

So if you don't have them completed 4 years from the time you started in the industry, what happens? Is there a penalty/do you get fired/do they suddenly recruit extra help to make you get these a.s.a.p./do you just keep going until you get them?

I just can't find the answer anywhere - all documentation I can find says it just must be completed 4 years from when you start, which I'm beginning to think must be an absolute!
    Just wondering if you found out about this? I'm due tof finish next year but have to repeat them!

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Rebel1977

Hey Guys

I have failed it 3 times, alwaysonly 5/6 marks away from it, so much to cover in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭vangough

Was there any update on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭vangough

Anyone have info on this??? MY end is coming up I tink!

Advertisement