Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

elbow stars..

Options
  • 04-10-2009 1:32am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭

just wondering if anybody has them done,and how much i'd expect to pay for a good job,any help and i'd love you

cheeeeeeeers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

pmcmahon wrote: »
    just wondering if anybody has them done,and how much i'd expect to pay for a good job,any help and i'd love you

cheeeeeeeers

ive a tat on my elbow, be warned its soooo painful ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

ive a tat on my elbow, be warned its soooo painful ;)
    its grand,i'm mad of steel grrrhh! :cool:

how much did ya pay for them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

pmcmahon wrote: »
    its grand,i'm mad of steel grrrhh! :cool:

how much did ya pay for them?

ha ha you'll need to be, im 6 ft 2 and 18 stone and i was close to tears!!
    i havent got stars myself iv a large web, i got it done in wildcat inc in stephens green, cost 150 and took bout 90mins or so.. a friend of mine has a large outline star and its pretty f'n cool looking think he had it done it the same place

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Shimei

i have my elbow tattooed too. i didnt find the elbow that bad except the funny bone area but be warned you get alot of ink drop out on your elbow.mines very faded now.

ha ha you'll need to be, im 6 ft 2 and 18 stone and i was close to tears!!
    i havent got stars myself iv a large web, i got it done in wildcat inc in stephens green, cost 150 and took bout 90mins or so.. a friend of mine has a large outline star and its pretty f'n cool looking think he had it done it the same place
    yeah i was thinking of getting webs but seemed to sway towards the stars,tough one.booked in for thursday,120 for both elbows,not to bad i must say

Shimei wrote: »
    i have my elbow tattooed too. i didnt find the elbow that bad except the funny bone area but be warned you get alot of ink drop out on your elbow.mines very faded now.
    i never thought about that area,my skin is really thin around there too,fup.
    If that happens i'll have to get it re-filled,couldnt walk round with a half star haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

Where are you getting it done?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

hunter164 wrote: »
    Where are you getting it done?

On his elbow.:D

Sorry, I'll get my coat..

Love the sarcasm haha,getting them done in the new trinty tattoo shop in tallaght,the shop looks quality and roomy,will give feedback:D

Oh that chap owns the tattoo shop opposite Trinity too doesn't he? He done a cover up for PJ Gallagher?

hunter164 wrote: »
    Oh that chap owns the tattoo shop opposite Trinity too doesn't he? He done a cover up for PJ Gallagher?
    i think he's after moving the whole lot out of there upto tallaght,not sure though,the shop is quality and he seems real laid back which is a plus since the most talented are dicks around dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 steele

2 accounts?
    Can ya post a pic?

just the one?
    got mine done thursday,turned out well,thinking of gettin coloured shadowing in around it,not sure yet though...quite sore but not as bad as i was expecting,ill post a pic tomorrow when i get the camera set up :)

Sorry I thought you were posting as steele too. Very nice. Would love to see what they're like am thinking of getting 1.

Advertisement