Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time Lapse Ireland

Options
  • 04-10-2009 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hey guys not sure if this is in the right place, buuut i have a cool idea. Im not sure how many of you are into time lapse photography. I was wondering if you guys would be interested in doing a huge time lapse video from all over ireland. so basically you would go out shoot a time lapse clip ( bout 5 - 10 seconds each ) then send it to me, i will put em all together in one video and upload it to youtube and vimeo. All of you will obviously be credited. Just tought it would be a really cool thing to do. what you think?

Oh and if anyone wants help with time lapse, let me know, id be glad to help out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭Hugh_C

TomCullen wrote: »
    id be glad to help out

how?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 TomCullen

do you mean how wud i help out? or how do u do it lol? Its not that difficult, choose what ever u are going to film ( clouds for example ) set up a camera on a tripod, and take a photo every 5 or 7 seconds.then import the photos to ur computer. open quicktime pro and goto file / new image sequence and select your first photo, and because the photos should all be in sequence ( e.g _001.jpg, _002.jpg etc. ) quicktime will put all the photos together. then click file / save as and save the file as .mov . You should be able to play that back with most media players. VLC works for me

If you dont have quicktime pro, you can upload the photos and i will do that part.

Advertisement