Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats the problem with people who say N0

Options
  • 03-10-2009 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I NOTICED THAT PEOPLE THAT WHO DISAPPROVED TO THIS SO CALLED TREATY HAVE HAD THERE TREADS BLOCKED?? THUS SAY SOMETHING OR WHAT .DEMOCRACY???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

cider1 wrote: »
    I NOTICED THAT PEOPLE THAT WHO DISAPPROVED TO THIS SO CALLED TREATY HAVE HAD THERE TREADS BLOCKED?? THUS SAY SOMETHING OR WHAT .DEMOCRACY???

Yes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭ei.sdraob

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Mario007

cider1 wrote: »

thats because those people don't bother reading the charter about posting and post a video or a link without their opinion on the issue. its easy enough to understand really...and you might be breaking the charter too, because a thread like this should go to the complaints section, not directly on the eu forum, if i'm not mistaken.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Mario007 wrote: »
    thats because those people don't bother reading the charter about posting and post a video or a link without their opinion on the issue. its easy enough to understand really...and you might be breaking the charter too, because a thread like this should go to the complaints section, not directly on the eu forum, if i'm not mistaken.

You're not wrong. All a No poster need do is read the Forum Charter, and post according to the rules of the forum. It shouldn't be hard.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement