Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lenihan, The Apple Didn't Fall Far From The Tree

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 zexstream

Here is the proof.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Dont you know all them Abortion ships will be be needing staff? they are paying 1.84 an hour!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭cast_iron

You don't seem to comprehend plain English. Job safeguarding is not the same as job creating. Quite simple really.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Mario007

i see lenihan's point, he didn't promise new jobs. he just said that yes would be good for jobs in ireland, ie existing jobs. thats my interpretation of it. and to be honest on the czech television intel did say that they would reconsider their position in ireland should ireland not ratify the treaty

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

It's a direct response to Boyd Barrett chewing his sour grapes and asking 'when will the first jobs announcement be which is a direct result of our yes vote' or something of that ilk, with a stupid smug little grin on his face.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

It might or might not be a lot of things but I don't care when the OP didn't bother reading or following the charter. It doesn't take long to read - it's significantly shorter than the Lisbon treaty for example...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement