Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photoshop

Options
  • 03-10-2009 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hello Kind people of Boards, I have a dilemma,

I am using PS CS3 and recently downloaded a load of brushes from http://www.brusheezy.com..

Now my problem is I can only use these brushes on a black background, as they only come up white. It wont let me use any other colour Bground or colour brush..

Usually when I open a new doc I choose 16 or 32 BIT but these brushes only work on 8 bit is seems...

Can anybody help me to resolve this? I have a college project due soon and I wanna use these brushes in it....
    And not on a plain black Bground...

thanks in advance for the advise...

POPPA ;o)

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

As a quick workaround couldn't you just use the B&W as a mask on a colour layer of your choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 BigPoppaFluff

5uspect wrote: »
    As a quick workaround couldn't you just use the B&W as a mask on a colour layer of your choice.

That wud work for now, thanx 5uspect,
    But it does not solve my long term problem,
    I cant keep doing it ;o):D

Thanks for the rapid reply tho

Which brushes? Got a link?

I posted the link in the 1st post :D

Sigh, which brushes?

• Advertisement

I am sorry ;o)

I just took random brushes.. i dont have their names

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Poppa/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]I just uploaded a jpg to flickr with the filenames...

not the best pic...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24366353@N06/3977733000/

Advertisement