Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone help me?

Options
  • 03-10-2009 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips.. I've come to the end of a medical secretary course and am doing my last module which is developing my typing speed. I have been doing nothing but typing for the last month and a half practising as much as possible and my speed just won't get any faster. My final exam is next Friday and I'm getting a bit worried now. Some days I can do really well and some days its like I've never typed before. I also get I and E and D and K mixed up alot even though I know that its wrong. I really hope someone has some tips..

Thanks in advance :)

My speed now according to many online speed tests is approx 35wpm but according to my books I should be at 60wpms now :confused: Thanks :)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement