Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paris Mararthon 2010

Options
  • 03-10-2009 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭

I have done this two years ago but has anyone done it that has any feedback for me.
    Any nice hotels within walking distance of the start and more preferably the finish ?? Still up in hte air due to an email awaiting me in work re the negative London marathon place..................
    I rem the garmin stopping going under a tunnel at around 28km which messed me up at the time that wouldnt now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭groovyg

Last year I stayed in the Novotel near the Eiffel tower - its one metro stop away from the start of the race. I was only there for the weekend so it was all a bit rushed. To get to the expo had to change a few times but didn't really mind that. There is a fitness centre on the top floor with a swimming pool which is pretty cool.

Advertisement