Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pc game called SIN!?

Options
  • 02-10-2009 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

played this quake like gem years ago and loved it, anyone else ever played this game or even better know where i can download or buy it, plzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

mclovinn wrote: »
    played this quake like gem years ago and loved it, anyone else ever played this game or even better know where i can download or buy it, plzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

You can get it on Steam; I got it free originally with Sin: Episode 1 (the episodic followup that only, er, released one episode).

http://store.steampowered.com/app/1313/

P.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,117 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I thought it was great when it came out. Then a week later I played half-life and realised it was crap. Played it again recently with the woeful sin emergence episode 1 and it hasn't held up well at all. Decent amount of interactivity ruined by some poor design choices, terrible stealth levels and just being outdated.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,566 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Remember that one alright, but I had just past my PC gaming phase and was heading, full tilt, into console gaming and the eventual glory that is retro gaming, of course, back then, little did we realise the very new consoles we were slavering over would someday themselves become retro games, and so the great circle begins again.... sniff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mclovinn

Thank you!!!! :D any other games like this you would recommend dudes!!??:cool:

Advertisement