Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Growing-Out

Options
  • 02-10-2009 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭

I got my eyebrow pierced in June and I think it's beginning to grow out. There is only a small bit of skin holding it, I was wondering if there was anyway to stop it growing out? I can't get it repierced until June because of school, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭QOTSA90

Nope, its gone. Take it out now, or just wait for it to rip itself out on something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Just take it out now as QOTSA90 said, if there's only a small amount of skin holding it in there it's best to just remove it to minimise scarring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Was hoping ye wouldn't say that, but thanks lads.
    Will I be able to get it repierced in a few months?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Probably in a different location or even possibly behind the original piercing.
    Wait until school is out to get it redone so you aren't messin about with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Alright, thanks Will.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Jessica xxx

I got my eyebrow pierced in June and I think it's beginning to grow out. There is only a small bit of skin holding it, I was wondering if there was anyway to stop it growing out? I can't get it repierced until June because of school, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Take it out, you will be left with a craytor of a scar if you dont. I already have one myself.
    Eyebrows are a great looking piercing but they are the worst for growing out. They grow out on 'almost' everyone that gets them. Its just because of the amount of movement in that part of your face makes them wear out.

Advertisement