Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did anyone change their minds?

Options
  • 02-10-2009 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭

I voted an hour ago. This afternoon I did some research and realised that I was misled at the beginning and changed my vote to YES.

I dont think this is defeatist, we got the treaty altered between this referendum and the last and I realised that we aren't as vulnerable under the treaty as I first thought. The transperancy and efficiency improvements are what attract me to the yes side. Our opt out clauses nullify most of the dangers I foresaw in the treaty.

Anyway, how about you?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I changed my opinion a month or so back thanks to many posters in here. I went from a didn't vote but potential no voter to a Yes voter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Yep, switched from No to Yes not so long ago and haven't looked back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,872 ✭✭✭View

Thank you Nulty.

Now you know the "form" of the relevant No campaigners, please remember it in future referenda.

Advertisement