Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

church singer and a covers band wanted

Options
  • 02-10-2009 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

hi everyone.

I am a kerry native though living away now for the last number of years. i am getting married in killarney in august next year and i am trying to track down someone to play & sing in the cathedral (4pm on a friday) and a really good (rock) covers band to play at the wedding from 12am - 2am.

anyone got any ideas or know of anyone that would be able to do it? ideally i would like a folkey/trad sound in the church if at all possible. We'd love to have a second band at the wedding (once the oldies have headed off the bed) rather than a dj hense the late starting time.

thanks a mil.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

I was going to reply and say I'd do your church music but then I read that you would like trad. Ah well.. if you change your mind and go for more traditional/classical then get back to me! Best of luck with the search.

Advertisement