Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is cloudy nights down

Options
  • 01-10-2009 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭

I cannot get to cloudynights.com

Can anyone else or is it my pc everything else ok

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭Calibos

There was a notice on the site for the last few days that the site will be down for 24 hours for maintenance. Its to resolve the slowdown issues that everyone has experienced. IIRC they said 23hours from 11am Central time. Bout 6 or 7 hours behind us which matches up with me being able to get on the site at 4pm today. ie 10 or 11am central time. So I'd say it'll be back about 4 or 5 pm our time tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭RLJ

Calibos wrote: »
    There was a notice on the site for the last few days that the site will be down for 24 hours for maintenance. Its to resolve the slowdown issues that everyone has experienced. IIRC they said 23hours from 11am Central time. Bout 6 or 7 hours behind us which matches up with me being able to get on the site at 4pm today. ie 10 or 11am central time. So I'd say it'll be back about 4 or 5 pm our time tomorrow.
    OH thanks did not see the notice ;)
    Its to resolve the slowdown issues that everyone has experienced
    yes it was slow thought it was my pc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Popoutman

Much as I dislike the social (engineering) networking sites, this one may actually be useful:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?profile=1&id=111929924290

Coudynights facebook page. Has the updates that can't be shown on the main website.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Novaman

Still down I'm afraid as of now 10.30pm, all I get is the following message:

Cloudy Nights is currently down for maintenance...

We are making some database changes and the operations are taking much longer than anticipated.

We do not currently have an absolute time-frame as to when the we will be operational.

We appreciate your patience.

Clear Skies!
    The Cloudy Nights Team

NM

Advertisement