Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oil Burner Plastic Bowl filters

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

You sound like you do. I must confess to never using either but wonder why you dont just change to an all metal filter.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 The_Irish_Dave

Oh I do use the metal filter. It's just I've come across a problem from a plastic one that leaked because of either a fault in the design or something where it leaked over time due to the plastic piece in the centre that holds it together. I was just wondering if anyone has found the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Oh I do use the metal filter. It's just I've come across a problem from a plastic one that leaked because of either a fault in the design or something where it leaked over time due to the plastic piece in the centre that holds it together. I was just wondering if anyone has found the same?

Cool. another thing you might consider trying is a tigar loop. They are actually ment to conserve oil

Advertisement