Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to much is this worth and where can i buy a NES?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

That image has been loading for 6 minutes and it's still only half done so I'm assuming its Zelda DX http://shop.ebay.ie/i.html?_nkw=zelda+gameboy+dx&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_dmpt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&_odkw=zelda+gameboy&_osacat=0

Keep an eye out at car boot sales or on adverts for Nes'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Christ, tell that guy to reduce the image dimensions... ...What an idiot. I could have a NES in my lap in ten minutes, but I live in England. There's a shop near my apartment that sells them for 19.99GBP. They sell XBoxes and MegaDrives too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,554 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Don't think tha cart is worth al that much tbh, lots of them floating around ebay for example.
    Also, regarding the Nes situation and the prevalence of the console in the UK,

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR REMINDING US OF THE RETRO GAMING BACKWATER WE LIVE IN!

It's probably the public sectors fault, first taking all the money, then they steal our women and now they have hidden all the retrogames and consoles, damn them! Is there no depths to which they won't sink?
    Frak! I am a public sector worker! Damn me so, damn my damn eye's!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

try other euro countrys on ebay,i.e i found lots of them on ebay germany,ebay holland,giving the sterling is weak at mo you could try ebay uk,but expect to pay about 20 pounds for postage...

• Registered Users Posts: 34,632 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Ebay Holland! Excellent, another one to add to the list.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Fred83 wrote: »
    try other euro countrys on ebay,i.e i found lots of them on ebay germany,ebay holland,giving the sterling is weak at mo you could try ebay uk,but expect to pay about 20 pounds for postage...

Yeah. Uk ebayers can be terrible with postage. The french lad I bought devil summoner off was cheaper then most uk ebayers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

i expect that down to sometimes greed,other times its down to royal mail sadly,i could never subscribe to any of the uk mags because it would always work out cheaper to buy it in the newsagents than to actually take out a sub!

Advertisement