Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormal PubQuiz: Weds 7th Oct - Lord Edward Pub, Dublin

Options
  • 01-10-2009 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

Ok have a thread over in the Events Forum but posting it here for those that never leave this forum! :D

Anyway so many new faces on here that its nice to have an excuse to meet up.
    Details below:

Paranormal PubQuiz
    Wednesday 7th October @8pm
    The Lord Edward, ChristChurch

• Teams of 4 and €40 a table.
    • If you dont have a team dont worry we'll team you up on the night.
    • Great prizes and a raffle at the end.

Cheers

6th

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Nice one, I wouldn't have found out about it otherwise, I'm one of those that doesn't leave the forum! :D

P.S. - Maybe its me but it looks like Dublin is spelt with two L's in the image in your sig!?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Its subliminal messaging. I'm not allowed to explain it >_>

Its looking like we'll have more non-paranormaholics than forum regulars at this.

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Long time lurker here hoping to meet some of you at the quiz tomorrow night!!

Really looking forward to it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Would love to come along chappies, but I have school to go to :(

• Advertisement

Awh :(

Tickets to the Dublin Paranormal Convention to be one at this tonight. And plenty of other prizes if that doesnt float your boat!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Might make it along late. I have some voice acting to do beforehand though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

6th wrote: »
    Awh :(

Tickets to the Dublin Paranormal Convention to be one at this tonight. And plenty of other prizes if that doesnt float your boat!

Oh think I'll be goin to that cause it's handy how it's on a Saturday. Barry Fitzgerald is a legend.

Advertisement