Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Craft Fair in Sligo

Options
  • 01-10-2009 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi there fellow members,

Just wanted to let you know that i am organising a Christmas Craft Fair in Sligo on 21st November. As a part time crafter myself i thought that we could do with more events like this so i am starting here in my home town of Sligo!!
    If you are interested in coming along to this then please let me know!!

Sabrina :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Cypresstree

Hi Sabrina,

Have you any update on the post above? Im from Sligo and would be interested in attending!

Kind regards

CT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 SabrinaHepburn

Hi CT,

Thanks for your interest in the Christmas Craft Fair is on the 21st November in the Methodist Hall on Wine Street, it is €45 for a stand and we will provide the table and the chairs.
    We will be advertising in local press and they will be at the event to further advertise your product or service.
    Let me know if you need anymore information or if i can email you a booking form,
    Sabrina

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 marybkara

very interested in craft fair.....hand crafted jewellery ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 tgirl

Great idea I'll spread the word to my crafty friends

hi sarah. since i dont always have access to local media could you keep me posted on your craft fair? can one come on the day and display their work? thanks:):):)

• Advertisement

P.S. COULD YOU EMAIL ME A BOOKING FORM? :)

Advertisement