Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A quick question about grants and fees in Sligo IT

Options
  • 01-10-2009 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am a student in Sligo IT, I have completed 1st year (while on BTEA and the grant). I completed the 1st year of a 3 year course and due to unforeseen circumstances (not illness) I now have to repeat 2nd year. I just got my invoice from the IT which came to €2954.00 (Reg fee= €1500... Tuition fee= €1454)
    Because I'm repeating I got approved for the BTEA, but obviously not the grant.
    From Looking at other threads on boards.ie, it looks like I will unfortunaetly have to somehow find the money for these fees . And I am unable to pay these fees.

The question is if I did somehow manage to get the money for this year would I be intitled to resume the grant for 3rd year and would I have to pay fees for 3rd year if I could get it.

Also if any one has any ideas about paying it in installments with the IT or any other ideas please post

Advertisement