Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matthew Norman Carraige Clock

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

bedlam wrote: »
    Ebay says you could ask $1000 - $1500. Whether you get that is another thing.

Hi
    What do you think yourself in €,s

Thank you for the info I might just put it up here for sale and see what comes off it

Where is the best place to put this up for sale

Hi
    Can somebody tell me the best place to put this up for sale (It is a waste in my House)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Ebay I would say. You could try antique places here in ireland, but I doubt you'll get near the market value, they have to make a profit to so...... Plus the recession will have hit the market in ireland too. So ebay to get the international market.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement

Wibbs wrote: »
    Ebay I would say. You could try antique places here in ireland, but I doubt you'll get near the market value, they have to make a profit to so...... Plus the recession will have hit the market in ireland too. So ebay to get the international market.
    Thank you For that and I will give it a go selling on eBay first time doing it any tips

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I've only bought on ebay, so I won't be much help. I would say take plenty of good clear and bright photos. The ebay link in your first post is a good example of how to do it and what to photograph.

Maybe someone with more experience can help you or better yet look for pointers in this forum http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=583

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Thank you for the help I will give it a go only wish there was a handy way to do this LOL

Advertisement