Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem connecting to the Internet

Options
  • 01-10-2009 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi folks I was just wondering if someone might be able to offer me some advice. I'm experiecing problems connecting to the internet and I'm not sure what the problem is. I'm using a 3 Mobile broadband and Mozilla Firefox. It worked when I originally installed the modem (2 months ago) but for the past 2 weeks I can't connect. The modem seems to be connecting to the web fine because it says 'connected' and obtains an IP Address, but when I open up Firefox the blank 'Untitled' page comes up. I called 3 about the problem and they agreed that it seems to be a browser problem. I reinstalled Mozilla but no luck. Internet Explorer doesn't work either. Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭FSL

Have you tried keying anything into the address bar. If you have the default home page set to blank then all you get is a blank untitled page,

Advertisement