Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for css-only templates

Options
  • 01-10-2009 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a site that gives away or sells css only templates - ie. no images for menu links and no spliced photoshop templates. If they have liquid layouts all the better. I'm finding it pretty hard to find any site selling these - they all seem to be heavy on the photoshop and flash.

Does anyone have any links?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,239 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

www.dreamtemplate.com has a small selection of CSS templates. Some of their other templates are nice enough, but loads of tables. I presume you've checked out www.oswd.org?

Do you not get any good hits when you google "CSS templates for sale"?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭Mr. Flibble

Thanks for the eoin. Some decent ones there. Yup, I'd checked the oswd site.
    eoin wrote: »
    www.dreamtemplate.com has a small selection of CSS templates. Some of their other templates are nice enough, but loads of tables. I presume you've checked out www.oswd.org?

Do you not get any good hits when you google "CSS templates for sale"?

Advertisement